No Kid Hungry is a charitable organization that’s mission is to end childhood hunger in America in 2015.
Every dollar that you donate can provide a child with ten meals.
Donate $5 bucks to help feed hungry kids in America and I will send you a Share our Strength bracelet.
Donating Is This Easy
Email me AtStoreMaven@gmail.com your name and address. I will send you the bracelet(s). You will also receive a self-addressed envelope for you to send the $5.00 check. Indicate in your email how many bracelets you want to order.
Learn More About No Kid Hungry
Hungry Kids In America Facts
- 16.2 million kids in America struggle with hunger.
- 10.5 million kids eligible for free or reduced-price school breakfast do not get it.
- 15.7 million children (21.6%) in America live in poverty.
- 20 million kids get a free or reduced-price school lunch on an average school day.
- Six out of 7 eligible kids do not get free summer meals.
Sources: USDA Household Food Security in the US, Research and Action Center, School Breakfast Scorecard, Food Research and Action Center, Hunger Doesn't Take a Vacation: Summer Nutrition Status Report, U.S. Census Bureau